OUR PERMANENT MAGNET GENERATORS (PMG) RANGE
A permanent magnet generator (PMG) allows significant benefits instead of a traditional alternator systems. The physical advantages are the reduction of weight and length while the electronic advantages consist in the use of advanced technology designed to maximize the efficiency of the entire energy system.
|Models||AC VERSION||DC VERSION 14-28 VDC||DC VERSION 48-56 VDC|
|Power [kW]||Speed Range||Power [kW]||Speed Range||Power [kW]||Speed Range|
|P.F.1 @ max rpm||[rpm]||P.F.1 @ max rpm||[rpm]||P.F.1 @ max rpm||[rpm]|
|PM3G - Lento||3||1500-2500||2||1500-2500||3||1500-2500|
|PM3G - Medio||5.5||2500-3600||4||2500-3600||4.5||2500-3600|
|PM5G - 42 Lento||6||1500-2500||3||1500-2500||3.5||1500-2500|
|PM5G - 42 Medio||8||2500-3600||5||2500-3600||6||2500-3600|
|PM5G - 60 Lento||8||1500-2500||5||1500-2500||6||1500-2500|
|PM5G - 60 Medio||10||2500-3600||7||2500-3600||10||2500-3600|
|PM5G - 80 Lento||10||1500-2500||7||1500-2500||10||1500-2500|
|PM5G - 80 Medio||15||2500-3600||10||2500-3600||15||2500-3600|
|PM5G - 100 Lento||15||1500-2500||10||1500-2500||15||1500-2500|
|PM5G - 100 Medio||20||2500-3600||15||2500-3600||20||2500-3600|
|PM7G - 40 Lento||10||1900-2500||8||1900-2500||10||1900-2500|
|PM7G - 40 Medio||15||2500-3600||10||2500-3600||15||2500-3600|
|PM7G - 60 Lento||15||1900-2500||10||1900-2500||15||1900-2500|
|PM7G - 60 Medio||20||2500-3600||15||2500-3600||20||2500-3600|
|PM7G - 80 Lento||25||1900-2500||15||1900-2500||20||1900-2500|
|PM7G - 80 Medio||35||2500-3600||25||2500-3600||30||2500-3600|
The DC Fixed Permanent Magnet Generator is designed for lamps used on headlights, such as high efficiency LEDs and has an integrated rectifier bridge.
The determinable fixed speed is selected according to the application and the DC voltage levels can be adapted according to different operating requirements. The parameters of the alternator are then adapted to the customer's needs.
The PMG system offers several advantages over more traditional AC systems:
- Smaller size
- Greater efficiency
- Speeds other than synchronous ones can be selected to optimize engine power, fuel consumption and voltage output
- High power density that reduces weight (for both the alternator and the engine)
- Greater reliability of the traditional excitation winding removal system
Our permanent magnet generator when used with variable speed causes both voltage and power to be a function of motor speed
Using a speed load controller, the voltage can be kept in the load range.
- The output voltage of the PMG is stable in the load range
- The full kW rated power of PMG is available for use
- The rated motor power can be optimized
- Greater efficiency is achieved
- The risk of high no-load voltage is reduced
Our permanent magnet generator has an EMC filter built into a single phase inverter system. Harmonic distortion is very low (<2%) and creates an excellent waveform, ensuring the safe operation of sensitive modern electronic equipment. Power density is increased using reverse technology, where traditional winding systems and the central stator are replaced by an external rotor. This maximizes the potential of the magnets used. The inverter produces a pure sinusoidal wave suitable for the sensitivity of the electronics and is supplied with an optional remote display panel. The inverter has several built-in protections, such as short circuit protection, overload protection, overheating protection and has an integrated service port and an auxiliary connector with CAN support.
- The inverters are available in "open version" (without housing) and "box version".
- The open versions are suitable to be inserted directly into a generator box with engine and alternator.
- The box versions are suitable where it is not possible or useful to have a complete generator inside a box. They are equipped with forced ventilation in order to guarantee a cooling of the board.
- It is possible to connect the output of two inverters in parallel (via an external synchronism cable) to obtain double power
|Resinated||With ventilated box||Parallel Version||Splitphase|
|DC/AC Converter (input 28 volt – output 230 volt)||2 kVA|
|USB TO CAN ADAPTER (Inverter programming)|
|Inverter display panel|
|Motor Control Board|
The Speed Load Control Mecc Alte Engine Controller (MEC) 12-75 VDC quickly and accurately adjusts engine speed, controlling the generators electrical load by controlling generator voltage, not actual speed.
This variable speed operation results in decreased noise, significantly reduces fuel consumption and increases engine life.
The MEC 12-75 VDC, when connected to a proportional actuator and supplied with voltage signal from a DC generator, uses DC voltage to control speed instead of actual engine speed.
It supports a wide variety of small engines.
The MEC 12-75 VDC governor is easily paired with GAC ALN-, ALR-, or 120-Series actuators and supports both 12 and 24 V DC.